IACCM Asia Pacific Conference 2020 - CANCELLED
Gain CLE / CEU credit
- Contract Lifecycle Management for Seamless Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Big Ten: What You Need to Be a Contract Super Star
- Contract Management for Capital Expenditure - Is your technology fit for purpose?
The IACCM Asia Pacific Conference 2020 - CANCELLED!
Due to the ongoing changing situation with COVID-19, we have decided to put our physical conferences on hold and focus our attention on our virtual events portfolio. With that in mind, we wanted to confirm that we do not have a firm date for the next face to face Asia Pacific conference.
What to do if you have registered and completed payment for the conference?
As per the email sent to you please advise us by Friday 19 June of which option outlined below you would like to proceed with. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer your 2020 conference registration to our next physical Asia Pacific Conference (to be confirmed for 2021) PLUS a free ticket to our Vibe Summit virtual event this September.
- You can use the credit for an alternative IACCM Service, for example, an IACCM learning programme
- You can request a full refund
The IACCM Vibe Summit will take place from Monday 21 – Thursday 24 September 2020 and will harness the true power of the virtual world, allowing members around the globe to share, learn, network and collaborate. We’re facilitating what will be one of the largest global gatherings of IACCM Members. Whilst we trust that in the not too distant future, we will return to our face-to-face conferences, we are excited in the meantime to bring a fully immersive conference experience to a virtual platform.
Covid-19 Crisis Management Tool Kit
As we struggle with the uncertainties created by this global pandemic, maintaining effective market outreach is critical to us all. IACCM, with its global online network of almost 70,000 members, has ramped up its activities, launching up to the minute research and delivering daily webinars, workshops and briefings that enable you to cope with the current crisis. Take a look at our Crisis Management Tool Kit
2020 - Time for a connected vision. Purpose and Relationships in an era of Servitization
In the last 20 years, the global economy has changed dramatically. E-commerce, social media, the sharing economy, a networked world, emerging technologies, all transforming the way that we live and work.
The old adage of “change has never been so fast and will never be so slow again” doesn’t seem to be going out of fashion any time soon. Whilst it is true that many of us fear change, it is equally true that we are unable to stop it, so surely, as we enter 2020, the only answer is to optimistically embrace change together with all of the opportunity and potential that it offers to us.
Connectivity remains a major challenge for organizations. Fragmented processes and systems, uncertain market conditions, multiple stakeholders with variable interests mean decision making, and implementation continue to become more complicated and contentious. Compounding this, organizations are under increasing pressure to better define their sense of purpose. A focus on profits and providing dividends to shareholders is no longer enough. What about their broader social role? And equally, what about the relationships they must form and manage, the extent of loyalty and integrity they offer, the depth of visibility and transparency, the fairness of their dealings both internally and externally?
The themes of purpose, relationships, and servitization potentially offer solutions to these complex problems and provide the opportunity for the contract and commercial community to assume a position of leadership in the execution of change and innovation.
Purpose matters not only at an overall strategic level but also as the potential unifying force within major programs, projects or business offerings. Improved analysis and then management of relationships is increasingly an area that links directly to contract performance. And servitization appears an unstoppable trend that sees us moving away from a world of ownership to one of availability and outcomes.
Contract and Commercial Management stands as the enabler and the integrator uniquely positioned to break down the barriers and allay conflicting interests. In the 2020s, we can increasingly assume a role in which we inform and shape corporate strategies.
IACCM 2020 will explore these fundamental trends and how they depend on Contract and Commercial Management for their development and successful implementation. The opportunities for us to intervene, to engage, and to anticipate are amazing. Join us, be at the heart of these revolutionary changes and be inspired.
Why is this theme so important to our community?
- CCM will play a vital role in the shift towards services – understand where you fit in the era of servitization and how you can prepare for the sweeping change.
- A connected vision is now more critical than ever – learn how CCM stands as the enabler and integrator uniquely positioned to break down the barriers and allay conflicting interests across increasingly complex commercial relationships.
- Shaping corporate strategy – the shift to performance outcomes means CCM will play a critical role in informing and shaping corporate strategies. Understand how that will play out and get ready for it.
- Advance service offerings means greater need for improved governance – learn from IACCM’s leading edge research about designing organizational and contract governance into the system
- Management of relationships is increasingly an area that links directly to contract performance – explore how contract and commercial managers can adapt to serve their enterprise with trusted relationships
- Greater focus on performance outcomes – the impact on CCM both buy-side and sell-side will be fundamental, we will equip you with the tools you need to demonstrate and deliver value throughout the contract lifecycle
Click HERE to read CEO Sally Guyer's recent blog on Servitization.
Why do you need to attend this conference?
- Explore the fundamental trends in Servitization, Relationships and Purpose and how they connect and depend on CCM for their development and successful implementation
- Gain unique insights into how your role can and does act as the ethical guardian of your organization
- Listen to inspiring stories from other practitioners on the social role and purpose of their practice
- Gain practical tools to assess and start your journey into AI, RPA and Blockchain
- Learn why human negotiation is not a thing of the past – your chance to get close to one of the world’s leading experts in negotiation
- Gain a deeper understanding of a wide range of contracting models and how to do them including, relational, agile, outcomes & performance-based