Who should Attend - and Why?
IACCM's Asia Pacific Conference will address the challenges and opportunities that lie before us and create an environment that will encourage everyone to think 'outside the rules'.
It will feature cross-industry, international perspectives and the unique knowledge of IACCM, the sole provider of worldwide professional expertise and research in contract and commercial management.
The IACCM Asia Pacific Conference is:
- An exceptional opportunity to find out the latest on commercial contracting standards and innovation from leading industry experts and how they assess the changing marketplace, risk management, the role of ‘value-driven contracting’ in it and how they demonstrate the value of commercial contracting to their organizations
- A combination of thought leadership, research, case studies and open discussion groups on how to cope with organizational change, align with overall business objectives, improve your negotiations techniques and holistic risk assessment and governance
- An exceptional opportunity to learn how to increase the quality of contracting process by eliminating causes of contract failure that stand in the way of successful project management
- Exclusive advice on how to improve governance as well as business judgment in project development, negotiation and post-award execution
- An unique opportunity to make the compelling business case for change, responding to the Board Agenda by raising the quality of performance through improved Statements of Work and Service Levels
Who Should Attend the IACCM Asia Pacific Conference?
- Heads of contracts, directors, managers and specialists dealing with contracts
- Heads of commercial, directors, managers and specialists, involved in commercial function
- In-house counsels
- Head of procurement, directors, managers and specialists
- Senior project managers
- Heads of outsourcing
- Heads of supply chain management and logistics
- Domain leads
Why do you need to attend this conference?
- IACCM research and the thought leadership of industry experts, including Dr Richard Hodge on systems thinking and the Viable Systems Model.
- Innovation and Excellence Awards to be inspired by the ground-breaking initiatives of buy and sell-side projects.
- Networking with peers to explore current challenges facing the CCM community.
- Time out of the office to think, reflect and be re-energised to make a difference in your workplace.