IACCM Australia Workshop
Establishing a Competitive Advantage through Commercial Contracting
Gain CLE / CEU credit
We are delighted to announce the upcoming IACCM Workshop in Sydney!
Business conditions remain challenging and the demands for commercial and contract management skills are increasing. In this environment, practitioners need to hone existing skills and methods as well as introducing new ideas and techniques to their organisation.
IACCM conducts worldwide research and benchmarks, providing unique insights into commercial innovation, trends and common errors or areas of weakness. This workshop will be highly interactive; it will involve not only imparting information, but also ensure practical insight to its implementation. Through discussion and small break-out groups, we will ensure that the most important topics are addressed and that delegates leave with practical approaches to improve business performance.
- using analytics to reduce the frequency of claims and disputes
- acheiving greater value through collaboration, using Relational Contracting
- implementing performance based contracts and KPIs
- assessing and managing contract risk to ensure successful project outcomes
- ensuring success in contracting and commercial relationships
- the skills and knowledge that today's contracts professional needs
Join us and discover how to apply this knowledge in real-world scenarios.
Those attending will receive a Certificate of Completion and this programme also provides CPD points towards IACCM Professional Certification. Don't miss out, book your place today!
Download the Workshop Brochure here: http://www.iaccm.com/events/conferences/files/1384288014_iaccm-sydney-2013-brochure.pdf